This week I finished working on the image I’m talking about here. I took it a bit further and I’ve put the final rendering on my portfolio.
I also worked further on a Wild West town square setting I started about one year ago in 3D when using Blender for the first time.
The idea of the setting is a result of a set dressing project I created as an example for my students at Digital Arts and Entertainment. I uploaded the process videos of that project on YouTube.
Set Dressing the world
Based on the Set Dressing, I started blocking out the buidlings as low poly shapes in Blender. This was the first version.
With the second version, I’ve updated the scene with new assests (megescans library) and rendered different camera angles.
Please consider sharing my blog!